List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Bugzilla upgrade.
From:       Marc Deop <damnshock () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-22 10:34:43

On Wednesday 22 February 2012 11:47:36 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> We will likely be upgrading to the latest version of the 4.x series.

Make sure it's the 4.0.4 as it solves some issues with the perl packages related to \
JSON (versioning problems)

> We have not deliberately disabled REST/JSON/XMLRPC in the past, and
> will not do so with this update.

Keep in mind the JSON-RPC is marked as experimental by the bugzilla team \
(experimental as in they think the API won't change in the future although it still \
might). The stable api is the XML-RPC