List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: ktouchpadenabler moved to kdereview
From:       Christoph Feck <christoph () maxiom ! de>
Date:       2012-01-05 0:36:08

On Thursday 05 January 2012 00:17:33 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Dimecres, 4 de gener de 2012, a les 23:40:26, David Faure va
escriure:
> > kglobalaccel seems quite suitable indeed, no?
>
> It would, if Qt had a key for XF86XK_TouchpadToggle
> [...]
> Albert

Bummer, you are right, didn't think of that. Still I see no reason why
it shouldn't be part of kdebase, so make sure you get this into 4.9
feature plan. To me, this sounds like basic functionality, similar to
brightness or volume keys on notebooks. They should just work. And I
am pretty sure all those keys work on GNOME out-of-the-box.

Until then, extragear is fine, if you do not want it in playground. I
would suggest extragear/base, that's where the wacomtablet stuff
lives, too.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)
KDE Quality Team