List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    ktouchpadenabler moved to kdereview
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-01-03 23:28:11

My little kded daemon that listens to XF86XK_TouchpadToggle and enables
disables the touchpad accordingly has been moved to kdereview.

My plan is moving it to extragear, not really sure if -base or -utils.

The code doesn't have a kcm or any kind of configuration since it is designed
to "just work".

I'd appreciate any review or suggestion over it.

Cheers,
  Albert