Am Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:00:46 +0200 schrieb Martin Gräßlin : > that is a good suggestion. I will think about how I can add that. > Though if someone breaks by crashing kwin he is also able to remove > any log. So this could be just snakeoil. He'll be able to click away the message, yes. But unless you intend to put a file into the users $HOME ... man:syslog (crashing the screenlocker does not mean to raise privileges, you're pretty screwed in that case, but that's not a a kwin issue) Cheers, Thomas