List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Review Request: kio_http: fix keepalive timeout parsing
From:       "Rolf Eike Beer" <kde () opensource ! sf-tec ! de>
Date:       2011-10-11 10:27:26

> Testing
> -------
>
> -Patched code compiles
> -Hacked a web server and made tests against following keep-alive header
> variants:
>  "Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=99"
>  "Keep-Alive: Timeout=5, max=99"     (uppercase 'T')
>  "Keep-Alive: Timeout=5 , max=99"    (extra space before comma)

I don't know which RfC this comes from and if that makes any requirements
about the ordering, but other header fields (like Content-Disposition) do
not have some. So what happens with e.g.:

max=99, timeout=5
max = 99, timeout = 5
foo = bar, timeout = 5

Is it possible to add a unit test for this?

Eike