List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: playground-libs/libkvkontakte has moved to kdereview
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-08-15 16:22:27

2011/8/15 Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org>:
> You do not use d pointers in any of your classes thus maintaining Binary
> Compatibility is going to be almost impossible if you need to expand them.

How about adding a "QMap<QString, QVariant> m_ext;" to *Info classes,
so that I can store additional variables there? Most (but not all)
*Job classes are unlikely to be expanded later, because they perform
very simple operations.

If I'll add just a forward declaration like "class NoteInfoPrivate;"
and a "NoteInfoPrivate *p;" into the NoteInfo class, will it be OK?

> I'd also like if you used KCatalogLoader to load your translation catalog.

Done.

--
Alexander Potashev