List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: One Free N900 (Re: Kontact Touch went 2nd place in Contest,
From:       Valentin Rusu <Kde () rusu ! info>
Date:       2011-08-12 13:26:29

I want it! I'll implement kwallet and new ksecretsservice tools on it!
:-)
Valentin Rusu (valir)
KSecretsService (KWallet replacement)

Bernhard Reiter <bernhard@intevation.de> wrote:

Anyone that deserves or wants a free N900 from the KDE or KDE PIM community?

Am Montag, 18. Juli 2011 11:45:14 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Kontact Touch - an application build on top of KDE Platform 4 - has won
> the second place in the contest of porting applications to MeeGo!

> The reward for being second place is an N900 smartphone.

> Hey, what about that 'N900' device?
> Who gets it?
> Maybe you!
>
> We - the mentioned team - want to give this smartphone
> to a person from our fellow community.
> Please send suggestions and applications to
>
> n900-kontact-touch-2011@intevation.de
>
> until the 8th of August!

We have not gotten any suggestions for people to receive the phone.
So if you had written a simple: I want it, you would have been the one. ;)

Therefore we extend the the deadline until
and including the 21st of August (UTC).

> We try to decide within a week and shipment will happen then,
> given the device has reached us meanwhile.

And we still do not have it. Of course if Nokia fails to ship it,
we cannot give it away. ;)

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member FSFE.org: Founding GA Member