List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: How to get krazy check playground/ksecretservice ?
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-08-02 0:55:01

On Monday 01 August 2011 10:33:44 AM Laszlo Papp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > In playground/base (SVN) create a file called .krazy with the line:
> > EXTRASUBS ksecretservice
> >
> > then commit playground/base/.krazy
>
> Are there any plans to parse some xml on projects.kde.org so as to get
> rid of SVN entries, if your project is on projects.kde.org ?

Yep. Exactly.
As I have time.  Or if any volunteer has time.

We need to modify krazy2xml, replacing the subdirsFromCMakeList() function
with a subdirsFromProjectDb() function.  Just need to write subdirsFromProjectDb().

Writing that should be easy enough if you steal code from kdesdk/scripts/kde-checkout-list.pl