On 07/27/2011 03:40 PM, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > hi :) > > BDS is coming up rather quickly and i've been doing some personal planning for > it today. i realized in one of those "i just realized the obvious, doh!" > moments that i have very little idea of what others are planning and hoping > for the event. it was a quick hop from there to realize that probably nobody > knew what i planned and hoped for either. > > given that this is one of the most important events in KDE's annual calendar, > this was a little shocking to me once i thought about it. i'd like to help > make BDS a raging success this year for us (and i'm sure you all want and > expect the same :) and it would help if i (and others) could arrive with some > idea of what we're all arriving with in terms of expectations. > > so .. here are my primary goals: My plans for the desktop summit are * finally meet people behind some nicks * understand a bit better (and eventually organize) this "active browser" * try to organize a sort of meeting (annual?) for people interested in "web/network applications" (konquers, rekonquers, kdewebkitters & khtmlers, kioers, nice girls, etc..) and... > * have an enjoyable time with everyone who shows up :) > Cheers, -- Andrea Diamantini, adjam GPG Fingerprint: 57DE 8E32 7D1A 0E16 AA52 59D8 84F9 3ECD DBF9 730F rekonq project WEB: http://rekonq.kde.org IRC: rekonq@freenode