List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: moving libkface and libkmap from kdereview to extragear/libs.
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-07-23 17:25:22

A Dimecres, 13 de juliol de 2011, Gilles Caulier và reu escriure:
> 2011/7/12 İsmail Dönmez <ismail@namtrac.org>
>
> > Hi;

> > > I wouldn't mind libkfacerecognition. Makes it completely clear what it is.
> > >

> > Please decide on names & version numbers before we (distro packagers) ship
> > it.
> >

> Version numbers are fine.
>
> For name i resume by :
>
> - libkmap need to be changed to libkgeomap

You only renamed the repository, as far as i understand what people did not like was \
having files named like "libkmap_export.h"  being installed so probably you should \
rename the files (at least the "public" ones)

It'd be cool if you fixed your Messages.sh too, and if you used KCatalogLoader to  \
make sure the translations are loaded that'd be  grand.

Albert