List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Formal complaint concerning the use of the name "System Settings"
From:       Arx Cruz <arxcruz () gnome ! org>
Date:       2011-07-23 1:16:47

Hello,

Why not use Gnome System Settings and KDE System Settings instead?
So this can be visible in both environments, and the user will know what he
needs to change.
Internally I believe both can keep System Settings.

Using Gnome/KDE System Settings the user will know which one he want's to
use.

Regards,
Arx Cruz