On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Alex Fiestas wrote: > On Wednesday, June 15, 2011 05:37:14 PM todd rme wrote: >> There are apparently people willing to implement KDE support in >> LightDM, so why don't they instead improve KDM?  Why should they be >> putting their effort into an immature project instead of a mature one? > Because they're motivated to work on LightDM and not in KDM, new is always > attractive. > > Personally I won't have time to work on LightDM though if I had to work on a > DM I will probably choose LightDM, it is a feel not sure why. So in other words when LightDM is mature no one will work on it and we will be left with the same problem? -Todd