On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:02 AM, Hans Meine wrote: > Anyhow, it looks as if mistakes should be tolerated in any case. :-) Personally, I have no preference and place no care upon such frivolous things. Call me careless, but it doesn't matter to me if I'm called American, USian, "yankee", etc. Because it simply doesn't matter; it's meaning can be discerned *shrug*. Besides -- there are more important things to focus on. Then again, I'm actively against Political Correctness in many of it's forms :) Anyways, this is a bit OT for k-c-d, no? ;-p -- Shaun Reich, KDE Software Developer (kde.org)