On Wednesday 11 May 2011, Thiago Macieira wrote: > On Wednesday, 11 de May de 2011 08:03:25 Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > > On Monday 09 May 2011 May, Olivier Goffart wrote: > > > - Do we want "KDE 5" to be a big change, or just a small increment? > > > > Given that an app like krita has only just now reached enough maturity to > > reach an audience, any hint of big changes to the KDE platform make me > > really afraid. We (the krita guys) need at least another five or ten > > years without churn! > > > > (And for us QML is churn, QGraphicsWidget is churn -- there's nothing > > that we need to do which cannot be done with a QWidget or directly in > > OpenGL.) > > GL it is then :-) but i gather that won't be possible to mix arbitrary opengl scenes with scenegraph items? or will it be? -- Marco Martin