Lundi, le 9 mai 2011, à 10:12, Nikhil Marathe a écrit: > On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau > > wrote: > > * Needed in toplevel CMakeLists.txt so FindHUpnp.cmake is found (might > > stop people giving it a try): > > set( CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH} ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} > > ) > > FindHUpnp.cmake is already in kdelibs/cmake. So I don't think this is > required. Well, this was for the current repo, not for when included in kde-runtime :) kdelibs does not install FindHUpnp.cmake, so when I ran cmake to test kio- upnp-ms after I git clone'd the repo cmake complained: --- 8< --- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:10 (find_package): Could not find module FindHUpnp.cmake or a configuration file for package HUpnp. --- 8< --- You might have installed FindHUpnp.cmake yourself sometime, or have some env variable setup properly, that maybe why you did not see that. > > * As there is no docu yet, this line should be removed in > > kio_upnp_ms.protocol: > > DocPath=kioslave/kio_upnp_ms.html > > done > > > * upnptypes.h better is renamed to upnp-ms-types.h or similar > > done good. > > * renamed upnptypes.h also would be added to kdelibs, as kde-runtime > > should not be a compile-time dep. And then ideally merged into > > kio/udsentry.h, like e.g. the Nepomuk ones are already > > How should I approach this? Should I create a separate review request > for the UDSEntry addition > later, or should I do it now? Now, I think, as the kio-slave depends on it when compiled, so it should get in first, so when people test your merge request for the inclusion of kio- upns-ms to kde-runtime, they can (well, have to) compile it with the lastest kdelibs. > Will this break binary compatibility? Break binary compatibility of what? If you just add some more entries to the enum StandardFieldTypes, starting with 29 or whatever the lastest number used (+1) before UDS_EXTRA is in the list, this should not affect Or do you mean programs using kio-upnp-ms already (like Amarok?)? Ah, true. Tricky. Would not work then, okay. So it would stay just a separate header, with the old enumeration. > The compile time dependency is only for programs which will treat UPnP > as special, and not normal kioslave users who use them via the Job > interface. Yes, but AFAIK this would be the first header installed from kde-runtime. And as it is just a header, it should be fine in kdelibs. Cheers Friedrich -- Desktop Summit 2011 - Berlin, Germany - August 6-12th - www.desktopsummit.org