Aurélien Gâteau wrote: > On 07/05/2011 10:43, Aurélien Gâteau wrote: >> Hi, >> >> As part of my work on the image comparison feature in Gwenview, I want >> to make it possible to restore trashed images from within Gwenview (in >> case the user trashes the wrong image while comparing). >> >> In the past I have been duplicating code from libkonq in Gwenview >> because kdegraphics was not allowed to have a dependency on kdebase. Now >> that projects granularity is thiner, I would like to add libkonq (hence >> kde-baseapps) as a dependency to Gwenview instead of duplicating libkonq >> code to restore trash. >> >> Does anyone have any strong opinion against this new dependency? > > Seems like nobody strongly objects to this new dependency. Since time is > running out, I plan to merge the changes this evening (UTC+2 timezone). > If you want to look at the changes, head for the agateau/restore branch > in Gwenview repository. > > Aurélien I don't know enough about the situation to object, but it certainly seems strange to me to have gwenview depend on kdebase-apps. Does anything else have that dependency already?