2011/4/26 Albert Astals Cid : >> I kept the arguments of UndoCommand() the same, but now if you put >> something like "Create a document|-|creation of a document" as the >> "text" into the constructor (or translate it with a similar string >> with "|-|"), you'll get "Create a document" as the name of an item in >> Undo History panel, and the "Undo ..." menu item will be called "Undo >> creation of a document". > > This approach seems a bit too fragile to "wrong/careless" translations, though > i guess we can always add it to the pology checks I didn't mention it, but traditional undo command names (w/o "|-|") work in KUndo2 exactly like in plain QUndoCommands (see the "else" block in https://github.com/aspotashev/libkundo2/blob/master/src/kundostack2.cpp#L267). Nothing is going to be broken unless you accidentally but "|-|" in your translation not knowing what that means (i.e. translators and developers can just ignore this functionality). -- Alexander Potashev