Hi, Did anything come out from discussions on feature branch naming in git? With GSoC starting soon we'll be getting a lot of new feature branches and it would be nice if they were consistantly named to make them easy to find and manage. See http://community.kde.org/20110213_GitWorkflowAgenda#How_To_Handle_Topic_Branches for the original meeting notes. I'd prefer to see the gsoc branches under a common prefix in the main project repo rather than as personal branches or repos: origin/gsoc2011// e.g. in kdelibs.git have "origin/gsoc2011/kdecore/astronomical-calendars" Cheers! John.