So you'd need some help? Tell me what and give me some introductions etc.. Greez Joel Bodenmann > We have it basically ... almost. > We have projects setup on my.cdash.org for all KDE modules, and everybody > can contribute nightly builds there. > The scripts are in svn quality/nightly-support/. > I'd be more than happy to help with setting it up. > It also needs some git updating I think. > And probably some work on cdash: > * viewing all builds submitted by a host (-> in cdash) > * more fine-grained control over email notifications, by using cdash > subprojects ( -> in cmake/ctest) > > If you are interested, I'll do my best and help getting you going. > > Alex