Alberto Mattea writes: > Hi all, > after 4 releases I think kcmgrub2 has reached an acceptable level of maturity, > so I'd ask for a move to kdereview. It is currently in playground-sysadmin > (git). I only took a quick look, as my Py{Qt,KDE}-fu is not that good. Buildsystem-wise: * I did not understand why you used include() instead of find_package() in, for example, include(FindPyQt4) * It's probably a good idea to add some kind of README for packagers explaining what the dependencies are. Licensing-wise: * Don't you need to add the appropriate license header to your code files? As for kcmgrub2.py itself: * It might be better to set the WhatsThis values in the .ui file itself. * `x' is not a good name for a global variable.