List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: 4.6 branches created in git again
From:       Ian Monroe <ian () monroe ! nu>
Date:       2011-03-21 19:09:23

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 13:41, Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi@kde.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 05:57:03PM +0000, Tom Albers wrote:
> > Though if it needs a reclone for everyone we need to pick a date and \
> > *communicate* it. Let's say this weekend?
> reclone? hello?
> git fetch
> git checkout 4.6

Yea, ossi is correct even if snarky. :) Its not a big deal, but the
rename will be a bit confusing for people. I'm going to play around
with a test repo to figure out what commands will make it pain-free
(making sure local branches track the correct remote branches, clean
out deleted remote branches etc). And then email kcd+plasma+co and we
can plan on making the switch this weekend.

Ian