List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: 4.6 branches created in git again
From:       Tom Albers <toma () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-03-21 17:57:03

----- Original Message -----
> Come to think of it, perhaps it's the Release Team who should have
> final say
> on the branch naming, they may have requirements that we haven't
> thought of?

I think I can say on behalf of the release-team, that we don't care much as long as \
it is consistent over all git repo's and ideally done before 4.6.2 has to be tagged \
(31st)

iow, don't delay the renaming, just do it IMHO.

Though if it needs a reclone for everyone we need to pick a date and *communicate* \
it. Let's say this weekend?

Best,
--
Tom Albers