On Monday 29 November 2010 00:10:59 Albert Astals Cid wrote: > A Dilluns, 29 de novembre de 2010, Christoph Feck va escriure: > > Hi, > > > > kdereview contains two new modules, but I did not see the announcement > > here. libkmap probably needs a changed/clarified name, I suggest kmap -> > > kgeomap. I first thought it was some replacement for QMap ;) Not sure > > about kface. > > > > Christoph Feck (kdepepo) > > Yep seems Gilles did not read my suggestions correctly and he only mailed > release-team and kdegraphics-devel when i said he had to mail k-c-d and > kdegraphics-devel. > > You might want to search there for my and other people answers/comments on > the libraries. > > Albert Definitely needs a better name than libkmap, and if it's a wrapper around Marble I have to wonder why it's not actually IN Marble, especially with marble planning a move of libmarble to kdesupport so people don't have to depend on kdeedu. I need to dig a little deeper... John.