List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Using multiple klocales uses stale translations
From:       Hans Meine <hans_meine () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-11-10 14:46:55

Op den Dingsdag 09 November 2010 Klock 22:32:52 hett John Layt schreven:
> But I can't see any reason why it shouldn't lowercase any given value, I'll
> fix that and update the apidox to state it should be lowercase.

Why not give the full truth and document that uppercase values are accepted
and will be future-proof, although they're currently lowercased (which might
shine through in other parts of the API, so that it still needs to be
mentioned)?

Best,
  Hans