List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: User bus conclusion
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-11-09 23:51:33

> [: Thiago Macieira :]
> D-Bus community is proposing to do away with the session bus and replace
> it with a user bus. Long story short, this means that multiple logins of
> the same user are not allowed by construction.
> [...]
> So I have to ask again: do we allow or support multiple logins of the same
> user, on the same machine (same $HOME)?

I'm pretty totally ignorant on these session and bus matters, but I wonder
what constitutes if I log into the machine "normally" (through login
manager, KDE session running...), and then log into that same machine, same
user account, remotely by ssh -X and launch a KDE app?

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)