List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Re: klickety moved to kdereview
From:       nihui <shuizhuyuanluo () 126 ! com>
Date:       2010-10-31 3:04:09

hi, Henrique Pinto
klickety now has the ksame mode in its codebase. The purpose is to replace ksame with \
klickety in kdegames module. It seems that there were no changes in ksame for a long \
time. Since you are the maintainer of ksame, I need your comments on this move. It \
would be nice that you could also work on the klickety-ksame mode.

I found that Matt Williams is the current module coordinator according to \
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Release_Team  so matt, please review both klickety \
and ksame and determine whether to give the permission to include klickety and remove \
ksame.

Currently I prefer hosting on svn because I am still fresh on git operations.
I think it will be nicer that both klickety and knights can be included in main \
module.

best wishes
nihui