List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: why kdelibs?
From:       Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles () elpauer ! org>
Date:       2010-10-28 11:28:34

Hello,

I've been saying that for years (at least in the KDE Spain
association): we have to get people (and companies) to think in
kdelibs and kdepimlibs as an additional Qt4 module. First thing to
talk: features. Second: license - they need not make open source their
applications based on kdelibs. It'd help if KDAB, ICS and others
provided kdelibs and kdepimlibs training, support, etc.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org