List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Soft Feature Freeze has arrived today.
From:       Tom Albers <toma () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-10-27 22:37:16

Hi,

We are now[1] in Soft Feature Freeze, that means that trunk is frozen for feature \
commits that are not listed in the planned feature document[2]. Only bugfixes and the \
code implementing the listed features are to be committed after today. The feature \
list also closes today.

Features not already finished or not listed on the planned features page will have to \
wait until the next KDE SC release.

Since we did not announce this like a week ago, I think we will look the other way if \
you still want to add some stuff to the Feature Plan. Just do it ASAP.

Hard feature freeze will be Thursday, November 11, 2010! KDE 4.6 will be released on \
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 if all goes well.

Best,
--
Tom Albers
KDE Release Team