List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: RFC: Creation of a new KDE SC module [kdeplugins]
From:       Ivan Cukic <ivan.cukic () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-10-09 7:41:56

> else that can go there.  There is also a possibility of putting
> optional plasma applets there, perhaps.

We already have kdeplasma-addons, so I'm not sure why would we need an additional \
place for plasma stuff.

As for other projects, I propose waiting for GIT migration to be finished, to see \
what the organisation will look like in the end.

IMO, it would be better to have different repos for each project that has plugins \
than one which will hold everything. The reason being that with GIT you'd need  to \
get the whole repo although you are just (for example) interested in Konqueror.

Cheerio

--
Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who \
                do.