On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 12:00 PM, David Faure wrote: > While QtDBus is threadsafe, there's a bug in libdbus < 1.4 which makes > applications misbehave when using QDBusConnection::sessionBus() from multiple > threads. We're having the same problem in Amarok (and fortunately we're now aware what causes it; it puzzled us for a long time). At any rate, as Thiago wrote, the proper solution is getting the distros to upgrade to libdbus 1.4. -- Mark Kretschmann Amarok Developer Fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe http://amarok.kde.org - http://www.fsfe.org