List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RFC: Moving Okteta from kdeutils to kdesdk
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-09-20 21:35:06

Hi,

(cc:ed for emphasize Matt as coordinator of kdesk and Alexander as author of
Structures tool for Okteta, myself is coordinator of kdeutils, guess Matt and
Alexander are subscribed to kde-core-devel, so please drop them on reply)

given that Okteta, the hex editor from kdeutils, has turned more and more into
a developer oriented program, I think it fits even better into the kdesdk
module. Thus I, being maintainer/author, would like to move it from kdeutils
to kdesdk as soon as possible. The coordinator of kdeutils also thinks that
would be a good thing ;)

Do you agree this move is useful? If it is, should it be done before or after
the conversion of the KDE repo to git?

Thanks
Friedrich
--