Hi, (cc:ed for emphasize Matt as coordinator of kdesk and Alexander as author of Structures tool for Okteta, myself is coordinator of kdeutils, guess Matt and Alexander are subscribed to kde-core-devel, so please drop them on reply) given that Okteta, the hex editor from kdeutils, has turned more and more into a developer oriented program, I think it fits even better into the kdesdk module. Thus I, being maintainer/author, would like to move it from kdeutils to kdesdk as soon as possible. The coordinator of kdeutils also thinks that would be a good thing ;) Do you agree this move is useful? If it is, should it be done before or after the conversion of the KDE repo to git? Thanks Friedrich -- KDE Okteta - a simple hex editor - http://utils.kde.org/projects/okteta