List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    highlighting editable cells in the table
From:       Andriy Rysin <arysin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-21 1:54:31

In keyboard layout configuration table there are 4 columns and cells from
last two columns (variant and label) are editable. But there's no clear
indication of this (
http://dict.linux.org.ua/other/kcm_keyboard_editable_cells.jpg).
Does anybody know a standard (KDE or QT) way of highlighting such cells? I
can of course do some background or border but if there's already common way
to do it I'd prefer to use it.

Thanks,
Andriy