List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    focus tracking
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-27 10:27:48

Dear friends,

At LinuxTag we were approached with some questions concerning accessability. Among \
other things, it was about screen reader support and zooming.

KMag can zoom in nicely, but does not follow the focus of the cursor (only the \
mouse). This is a major issue. Does anyone know if it is possible to let it follow \
the cursor?

The same question for the KWin full-screen zoom plugin: it only focusses on the \
mouse, not the cursor, hence you can not track what you're typing. Can we solve this \
somehow?

Any input very welcome, this is a rather important blocker for some deployments, esp \
in governments.

Cheers,
Jos