List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Application name displayed in KWallet [Re: keyboard2 moved to
From:       Dmitry Suzdalev <dimsuz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-27 20:39:29

On Thursday 27 May 2010 20:34:58 Michael Leupold wrote:
> Have a look at
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdeui/util/kwallet.cpp?view=markup,
> line 50 (appid()). Not sure if there's some easy fix to get the
> currently running kded module's (or plasma widget's for that matter) name.
Ah, so it tries its best to determine the name, but there are some special
cases when it can't and falls back to extracting it from KComponentData.

Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with kded architecture at the moment, so
can't think about what can be done to fix the issue with "KDE Daemon"...

By the way, I was wrong with choqok, when choqok's kwallet dialog appears, it
has the correct name "Choqok". I figured out that "KDE Daemon" appears in
dialog that gets displayed when plasma starts and tries to retrieve some
credentials through fish:/ kio-slave - i have a fish:/ file link sitting
inside my panel :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.