On Friday 28 May 2010 14:14:21 Sebastian TrĂ¼g wrote: > On 05/28/2010 02:04 PM, Lubos Lunak wrote: [...] > >> I've seen krunner crashing because of this. That happens because the > >> D-Bus calls are sent by several threads in response to the same event: > >> the user typing. > >> > > KRunner auto-restarts and apparently the crash isn't that common. Not > > even > > > > close to justifying doing anything special about it. > > It is not just KRunner. Dolphin crashes a lot due to that bug (less to > not at all with my workaround though), Konqueror with enabled tooltips is also affected and crashes a lot because of this bug. > the activity manager crashes, the > nepomuk filewactch service crashes. And those are only the ones I looked > into. I think the problem is that before this no app really used DBus in > a multithreaded situation. > > Cheers, > Sebastian