On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Sebastian Kügler wrote: > Hi Ivan, > > On Wednesday 26 May 2010 15:30:11 Ivan Čukić wrote: >> > This feature plan will be distilled into a human-readable set of release >> > notes, amended with more information, screenshots and screencasts. As the >> >> As usual, I've completely forgotten about that document on the wiki since >> I've used to put the stuff in >> kdebase/workspace/plasma/design/CHANGELOG-4.5 >> >> What can be done about the stuff that is in the CHLOG and not in wiki? > > I can use that file as well, though it won't scale if every subproject kept their own > changelog. What if subprojects linked their changelogs to from the feature plan page. Would that make things more feasible? Have that as a matter of policy for all changelogs, and have a note saying whether the changelog is not/partially/completely transcribed to feature plan itself (similar to the done/in progress/todo markings we have now). If they want to volunteers could transcribe the changelog and then mark it is completely transcribed (especially ones that are only partially transcribed). I think having the changelogs linked would be good in general, and it may encourage people to keep the feature plan up to date (or it may discourage them, I don't know). Just an idea, I am not sure it is a good one in practice. -Todd