--0016364edc0622ac480486482e16 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 2010/5/9 Andriy Rysin > It's been two weeks and I've just pushed the last changes in kdereview I > wanted to make in. Now all the features that existed before in kxkb are > still supported in keyboard module plus the new improvements. So I am > planning to push the change on Monday. > > I don't think I can move in svn and update the build files at the same time > so here are the steps I am planning to make: > > 1) remove kxkb from kcontrol/CMakeFiles.txt + delete kcontrol/keyboard and > kcontrol/kxkb > 2) move kdereview/keyboard2 to kcontrol/keyboard > 3) update krunner/lock/lockdlg.cc to point to new keyboard layout widget > library > > There will be a compiling problem if checking out the revision between 1 > and 2 but I'll do all steps fairly quickly so should not be a problem. > > If there's better (transactional) way to do these things please let me > know. Also let me know if instead of deleting old keyboard and kxkb it's > better to move them to unsupported/. > > Also I swear I edited the feature list before soft feature freeze to > include these changes but they did not make it in (I guess I could have > pressed review instead of submit) so after the svn push I'll add those > features marked as "Done". > > After that only some minor improvements and potentially bug fixes are due. > The change is pushed and the feature list is updated. Please let me know if you see any problems, Thanks, Andriy --0016364edc0622ac480486482e16 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
It's been two weeks and I've just pushed the last changes in kderev= iew I wanted to make in. Now all the features that existed before in kxkb a= re still supported in keyboard module plus the new improvements. So I am pl= anning to push the change on Monday.

I don't think I can move in svn and update the build files at the s= ame time so here are the steps I am planning to make:

1) remove kxkb= from kcontrol/CMakeFiles.txt + delete kcontrol/keyboard and kcontrol/kxkb<= br> 2) move kdereview/keyboard2 to kcontrol/keyboard
3) update krunner/lock/= lockdlg.cc to point to new keyboard layout widget library

There will= be a compiling problem if checking out the revision between 1 and 2 but I&= #39;ll do all steps fairly quickly so should not be a problem.

If there's better (transactional) way to do these things please let= me know. Also let me know if instead of deleting old keyboard and kxkb it&= #39;s better to move them to unsupported/.

Also I swear I edited the= feature list before soft feature freeze to include these changes but they = did not make it in (I guess I could have pressed review instead of submit) = so after the svn push I'll add those features marked as "Done"= ;.

After that only some minor improvements and potentially bug fixes are d= ue.
=A0