Oswald Buddenhagen wrote: > so *please* go through your own reviews and do the housekeeping - mark > the applied requests as submitted (and if you feel pedantic add the > revision number :). > not sure what about rejected requests - never seen the admin interface > myself. somebody wants to enlighten me? :) If a request isn't going to be committed, it should be discarded: close -> discard -- Matthew Please do not quote my e-mail address unobfuscated in message bodies. -- Oops. -- Shannon Foraker (David Weber, Ashes of Victory)