Rex Dieter wrote: > I'd like to propose considering removing kappfinder from kdebase (and into > extragear). > > Imo, Within a modern desktop, it's usefulness is limited, and can > sometimes be harmful (the presence of it's bundled .desktop files and app > icons has caused confusion for myself, as a packager, on more than one > occasion). OK, a couple of +1's, no objections. I'll get to work on moving kdebase/apps/kappfinder -> extragear/base/kappfinder here in a bit (once my checkout of l10n-kde4 finishes, and I can get the translations moved properly too). -- Rex