On Mittwoch 17 März 2010, Sune Vuorela wrote: > On 2010-03-17, Parker Coates wrote: > > 1. Check for the presence of these libraries at > > configure-time with CMake and skip building Kajonng if they > > are not found. > > As a distribution packager, I really hate build time checks > for runtime needs, and normally we patch those checks out. > (and sometimes forget to add runtime dependencies, but that's > a different issue) > > /Sune so I won't write that FindPythonTwisted macro for now BTW all dependencies are listed in README and in make_debian_package -- Wolfgang