List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Rekonq default
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-02-21 20:03:11

On Sunday 21 February 2010, Eike Hein wrote:
> On 02/21/2010 03:16 PM, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > OTOH, if all you really care about is the Konqueror brand then I
> > propose to rename rekonq to Konqueror and Konqueror to KDE Army
> > Knife once rekonq is ready for prime time.
>
> If you think that's all I really care about then you
> didn't read the thread.

What I did understand from this thread (i.e. the other sub-threads) is
that basically everybody is in favor of making rekonq the new default
web browser once its ready for prime time. I don't get why you insist on
converting Konqueror into a direct competitor of rekonq. IMHO it would
be insane to split our scarce resources. Instead we should concentrate
our resources on one web browser.

Regards,
Ingo