List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] moved Kajongg from playground to kdereview
From:       John Layt <johnlayt () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-21 18:42:11

On Sunday 21 Feb 2010 14:27:55 Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> kde does allow non - c++ applications on it's codebase?
> ( not a rant, just a question ;)

Yes indeed.  We already have the python apps in the printer config kcm and the
printer applet (although that is sub-optimal memory usage wise).  In fact
we've been wanting more, and this seems an ideal example of where python can
be well used.

If the kdegames module maintainers are happy with it, then it's a welcome
addition.

John.