List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Rekonq default
From:       Allan Sandfeld Jensen <kde () carewolf ! com>
Date:       2010-02-21 18:40:44

On Sunday 21 February 2010, Dawit A wrote:
> > Integration will never reach the same level though.
>
> Nonsense! Again, I have no idea what you base this on ? What integration
> are you saying will never be on equal footing ??!? Simply making blank
> statements does not make it so...

It is a simple fact. The tradeoffs of some of the features that webkit support
contradicts the KDE integration. This is the natural consequence of giving the
web-page author more power. KHTML doesn't support these and gets better KDE
integration, webkit does and gets to give more rich-application features to
web-authors.

Seriously calm down.

`Allan