List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] moved Kajongg from playground to kdereview
From:       Wolfgang Rohdewald <wolfgang () rohdewald ! de>
Date:       2010-02-21 14:15:36

On Saturday 20 February 2010, Darío Andrés wrote:
> - Where are you planning to move the game after the kdereview
> time ? to extragear ?

KDE core kdegames (I mentioned that but maybe I used the
wrong words) - not extragear. That is trunk/KDE/kdegames/kajongg

> I haven't read all your mail but I should ask: - will your
> application will duplicate too much code/features from the
> current KMahjongg ?

Well - Kajongg is python and it duplicates no python code. I
had to translate part of libkmahjongg from C++ to python
for access to the tiles and backgrounds, but while doing
that I also added some features libkmahjongg does not have
because KMahjongg / KShisen do not need it like showing
rotated tiles

--
Wolfgang