List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Sun Raster support
From:       Troy Unrau <troy.unrau () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-28 2:22:55

Hi guys,

I just pushed my first commit into kdelibs, a rather innocent one at
that. In the kimgio directory you'll find support for a new format,
Sun Raster format. I pushed the files there, but haven't touch
CMakeLists.txt yet because I'd like a few people to beat up on it.
Attached are some test images. If folks are happy, let me know, and I
or someone can add it to the build.

Feedback is certainly welcome.

Cheers

(see also: http://www.fileformat.info/format/sunraster/sample/index.htm
- MARBLES.SUN was too large to attach).

--
Troy Unrau, B.Sc.G.Sc.(Hons.)
Planetary sciences M.Sc. candidate - University of Western Ontario

["Adobe.im8" (application/octet-stream)]
["fixed32.ras" (image/x-cmu-raster)]
["lena-24bit-raw.sun" (application/octet-stream)]