On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Lukas Appelhans wrote: > Am Montag 14 Dezember 2009 00:35:52 schrieb Darío Andrés: >> Thanks to all for the feedback :) >> >> Going back to the original topic: >> >> - Should we completely remove the code or simply move it out of >> kdeadmin (to playground or any other hidden branch) ? >> I propose to perform the chosen action the next weekend if there are >> not complains... > Something like this gets moved to the unmaintained branch usually afair... > Done. KPackage was removed from the CMakeLists.txt file and moved to tags/unmaintained/4/kpackage I'm waiting for feedback before removing other applications too... Regards Darío A. > Lukas >> >> Regards >> Darío A. >> >