On Friday 11 December 2009 21:55:33 Matt Rogers wrote: > On Friday 11 December 2009 07:41:24 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote: > > On Friday 11 December 2009 13:04:21 George Kiagiadakis wrote: > > > +1 for removing. > > > > > > Btw, this is not the only unmaintained and broken app.... > > > /me hides :P > > > > KBugBuster is really broken and unmaintained and should not be left in > > either, > > > > Anne-Marie > > There's lot of software in kdesdk that's not really 'maintained'. There was > a project from ISI-IUP (IIRC) to work on improving KBugBuster but I wasn't > involved with that. It would be prudent to look at that work and determine > if it's enough to keep KBugBuster from being removed or if it should just > go to the bitbucket that is tags/unmaintained/4 > Last time I tried it (it was in October for a talk about bugs) it was not working at all. I had no time to look further and just tried a few fixes but I don't think it is used anymore in the state it is in. The ISI-IUP work is also abandoned so at the moment there is no good alternative. Best regards, Anne-Marie