On Friday 11 December 2009 13:04:21 George Kiagiadakis wrote: > 2009/12/10 Darío Andrés : > > Hi everyone. > > As far as I know KPackage is currently unmaintained and outdated and > > it should be replaced by KPackageKit in some ways or by any other > > distro tool. Is that right ? so far I haven't seen too much activity > > in its code (besides some generic optimizations) > > - Should we remove this application from the kdeadmin module ? (we are > > still getting bug reports from this app, as people tries to use it...) > > (BTW, Kubuntu is not distributing this app anymore) > > > > Thanks in advance > > Regards > > > > Darío A. (bugs.kde.org) > > +1 for removing. > > Btw, this is not the only unmaintained and broken app.... > /me hides :P > http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/kiconedit/ should also be removed. I'm the original author but haven't touched it for +10 years. Some nice people have ported it to KDE4 but it's ugly and outdated and from the time when and icon was an xpm with no more than 40 colors ;-) -- Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen Thomas Olsen