List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Reusing of KIO slave instances
From:       Sebastian Trueg <trueg () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-11-18 19:34:41

I have a problem with my Nepomuk kio slaves: it seems that existing
instances are not reused but Dolphin spawns a new instance for each
request, even subfolders. Is that normal? Is that something I can fix on
my end? Is it something I can influence at all?

Because with a single Dolphin instance I suddenly get ten or more
timeline:/ and nepomuksearch:/ instances.

Cheers,
Sebastian